.more about husband and me.

.love at first sight. .or fight.


.sleeping husband and roy.

.my boys are snoring.

.just as they should be.

.and i can hear snowy
raindrops on the roof.

.i can't sleep.

.it happens sometimes.

.sometimes it's just
being restless.
.but most of the time
it's what it is tonight.
.feeling overwhelmed.

.overwhelmed?.
.with love.
.gratitude.
.joy.
.happiness.
.excitement.
.and well love.

.i've had some requests
for the details of 

.why not start tonight
or tomorning.

.husband and me.
.well we met at church.
.a conference for church
to be exact.
.which is amazing in
itself bc what better
place to meet than 
at the place we both
value so deeply.

.husbands thoughts
on the introduction.
."i texted my best friend on
the car rid home.
.(that was before no
texting while driving.
.still bad i know).
.i told him i had met
my future wife.
.he asked me her name.
.i laughed and said
i don't know".

.my thoughts.
.i told one of my
best friends.
."i'm sorry if he's married
.(long story).
but he is the cutest
guy i've ever seen".
.(he wasn't married,
obviously).

.so there you have it
love at first sight.
.we won't mention
the fights.
.for now.

.ps. .around this time
last year i briefly mentioned
our funny love story.

.xoxo.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: