.more about husband and me.

On the 5th day of Christmas...

yeah so I'm a little late
on the 5th day of Christmas...

I thought about it all day at work yesterday
and then when I got home at 12:30 this morning
I realized I never did it.

So if I was already 30 min late
what more was 12 hours going to make
right...?

Anyhoo....

Jord and I
have another shared favorite memory.

Our first family dinner together at the Glazier's.. two weeks after we started dating.
Look at how skinny my little honey was when he got home from his mission.

The day we met...

We did the walk past-look back-oh shoot.

We were walking past each other at church
and gave one another the quick glance.

Two seconds later...
we both looked back
and
caught each other
looking back.

Quickly turn around and
"oh shoot."

Sidenote:
A few days later it just got more awkward
when I went for the handshake and Jordan went for the hug.
Quickly reversed to Jordan going for the handshake and I going in for the hug.

And I guess the rest is history.

How did you meet your husband or current significant other?

I love...love.
the end

No comments: