.more about husband and me.

.for fake bucket list.



.photo via instagram.


.would you look at that clean shaven face?. 
.doesn't he look so much younger?.
.crazy.

.but that's besides the point.

.i want to gather a list of things
husband and me
have to do in nyc this summer while
we are there for a short two months.

.hey, but at least we are there, right?.


.so a summer nyc bucket list, if you will.


.having lived in nyc i have quite a bit up my sleeve
but we still want to hear some of your favorites.

.so tell me readers -- what shall we do in nyc?.
.where shall i take husband?.


.ps.
.we are crazy freaking out right now.
.finals, projects, finals, projects.
.oh and i have to pick my thesis advisor by next week.

.are you kidding me?.
.yikes.

.oh and happy friday!.


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: