.more about husband and me.

.happy monday. .one moment more.



.i'm a sneaky one.




.friday when i said
my weekend
was going to be
awesome.

.i wasn't fibbing.

.this past weekend
i snuck out to utah
to surprise 
husband
and
one of my best friends
at her baby shower
and
say goodbye to
my the parents in
my second family.
.and the families
of course.

.i still can't
believe i was 
able to pull it off.

.i spent the weekend.


.staring at these.



.walking around this.




.sleeping beside him.



.eating here.



.visiting them.



.celebrating three.




.it was all a
massive amount
of different emotions
and 
very hard to take in.

.i smiled, i cried,
i laughed, i celebrated,
i said goodbye.

.i felt relief,
i felt sad, i felt happy,
i felt grateful,
i felt nervous, i felt bittersweet,
and i felt extremely tired.

.i also felt extremely
annoyed that at the last
minute i forgot my real camera.

.for one it will be.
.3 more weeks.

.for some it will be.
.3 more months.

.for two it will be.
.3 more years.


.and so
mostly all weekend
i just felt that
i just wanted
one moment more.





PhotobucketPhotobucket 

No comments: