.more about husband and me.

.two funnies.



.the tree outside our apmt.


.#1.

.last night.
.in classic utah style.
.we received 13 inches of snow
at our house.

.13 inches.

.just for my birthday
and departure for sure.

.husband even said it was
like utah giving me 
that last punch.
.that last kick in the bum.

.ha.

.ps. .it didn't work
utah because now i'm
excited to leave you.
.well kind of.


.#2.

.last night while
ordering my drink
at dinner
it went a little
like this.

.server to me. 
.what would you like to drink?.

.me.
.can i get a dr pepper please.

.server proceeds to ask
everyone else at the table
what they would like to drink.

.husband.
.can we also get an appetizer.
.it's her birthday.

.server to me.
.can i see your id please?.

.me.
.what for?.
.you don't believe it's my birthday?.
.for the appetizer?.

.server.
.well you ordered a vodka cran.

.sidenote.
.i've never had a 
sip of alcohol
in my life.
.seriously.

.me.
.what? no i want a dr pepper.
.but just so you know
it's my birthday
and i'm 23.

.haha.

.so good.
.seriously.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: