.more about husband and me.

.happy monday. .it's my party and i'll cry if i want too.





.today is my 23rd birthday.
.today is the day i was offered a new job in sc.
.today husband and me decided that i should take that job.
.today i booked a flight to leave this thursday for that new job.
.today i said goodbye to my current job and work friends.
.today we realized we will be apart for 3 months.
.today i say goodbye to a few friends until who knows when.
.today you have all made me feel special with all the bday wishes.


.today is a happy monday friends.
.it is also a bittersweet monday friends.

.but nonethesless.
.happy monday!.



PhotobucketPhotobucket 

4 comments:

The Copelands said...

Good Luck!! You'll do great!! And happy birthday:) If we make it down to Charleston next month, I'll get in touch with you so you can see Utah friends and meet Maddo.

Kate Nally said...

What?! Congrats on the job!!! You should feel so blessed that you found one so easily. And Happy Birthday!

Emma. Emmalita. Em-uh. Em and m. said...

Happiest of birthdays to you. Extremely bummed that I can't hope to bump into you anymore :(

Meg said...

You are adorable! And you'll be amazing at this new job I'm certain!