.more about husband and me.

.off to play with panthers & the pres.



.on the road again.

.husband left me
again today.

.he's off to 
charlotte and dc

.i'm not very good
at this whole 
being by myself
thing anymore.

.and i have to 
do it a couple more
times just this month.

.but don't you 
worry about me.

.one of my best friend's
mare
took me out to heaven,
also known as cafe rio,
after i took husband
to the airport.

.where we ate 
for a half hour
and talked for two.

.she knows just how
to make it all better.

.also there is always
husband's side of the bed
and little roy to make 
everything better.

.plus it gives me time
to catch up on all
the new episodes 
of my favorite shows.

.please keep husband
in your thoughts
and prayers.

.we appreciate you
who are praying for us
so much.

.ps. .i'm way behind.
.i have plenty to tell you. 


.love.



PhotobucketPhotobucket 

No comments: