.more about husband and me.

To My Wife.


Hi guys. Husband here. I wanted to share a little note to my wife on our anniversary.



I hate that our anniversary always falls on finals week. We've never really been able to celebrate our anniversary properly. But we're both working very hard now, making sacrifices now, living like it seems no one else is now, so that in the future we can live like we want to and like no one else.
 

We have big plans for our family and it's going to require a lot of work. 



I couldn't have asked for a better person, a harder worker, or such a special soul to be my companion than you. I love you so much and am so grateful for your devotion to us and our family. You're my best friend and greatest example. I love you sweetheart!



- Jord or Husband





No comments: