.more about husband and me.

.ten things we have learned.



.sc 2007.

.since we got married.

.husband.
.from my perspective.


.1. .husband likes nice things.
.2. .husband can fall asleep mid conversation.
.3. .husband acknowledges when he is wrong.
.4. .husband will stay up all night for a test.
.5. .husband does not judge anyone.
.6. .husband can always eat whatever he wants.
.7. .husband loves roy.
.8. .husband knows the gospel.
.9. .husband has the combined
patience of a taxi and a turtle.
.10. .husband will always be as cute to me
 as he was the day i met him.

.me.
.in husband's words.


.1. .she is quick to forgive.
.2. .she doesn't know how to tell me no.
.3. .she gives good massages.
.4. .she loves church.
.5. .she is creative.
.6. .she will always love dance.
.7. .she is my biggest support.
.8. .she doesn't want to be like anyone else.
.9. .she has high aspirations.
.10. .she likes to surprise me.


.what fun things
 have you learned 
about your
significant other?.



PhotobucketPhotobucket 

1 comment:

Aynna banahna said...

This is super sweet. I love it. There's too many things to say about Derek, but he loves his family so much and works so hard for us to have what we need.