.more about husband and me.

.raindrops keep falling on my head.





.it's funny that it's raining today because that's how i'm feeling as well -- cloudy and such. 

.i wish i could throw on my rain boots and go do a little ditty,
but i have had a consistent headache since friday night some time
and i'm pretty ready to see it move on.

.although i'm feeling sickly,
last week was kind of a disaster when it came to
husband and me
and school work -- so we are paying for that this week.

.have you ever tried to retouch an image with a massive headache?.

.if you have, you feel my pain.
.if you haven't, don't do it. 
.just go drink a mt dew.

.in other news, it's monday.
.so happy monday.

.and.

.husband finished he's first pharmacy school course ever today.




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: