.more about husband and me.

.happy monday! -- dear husband.



photo via instagram

.dear husband.

.this weekend was amazing
even if we had to work
and school far too much.

.i love that you ask to
read to me every night
even if you know that
i'm going to fall
asleep right after
and you are going
to have to read half of
it again the next night.

.i love that you share your
pillow with me when
for some reason i creep
over to take it over
in the night.

.i love that when you know
i'm busy you will do
things without me even
asking you to just
to try to give me
some extra time.

.you are so mindful of me
and my needs. 

.i love that you do the dishes.
.i hate the dishes.

.thanks for helping me
with my photo projects
even though you have
your own to do.

.you're the best.

.love you to the moon.

.ooxxooXoxxx.

.your wifey.

No comments: