.more about husband and me.

.how much is too much?.



.a very blurry roy and me
hiding out in the closet and tub
from the scary storms
that woke us up last night.


.i am a worrier
to say the least. 
.nope not a warrior.

.a worrier.
.if that's even a word.

.it makes me think
of that song trouble
by ray lamontagne.


.'worry...
worry, worry, worry, worry,
worry just will not seem
to leave my mind alone'.


.but how much is too much?.

.of worry.
.of nerves.
.of, well, anything.

.i had an interaction with
a lady today
where i helped her out
with something
and she thanked me
17 times.

.17 times.

.i started to get so annoyed.

.i found myself
thinking i heard it the
first time.

.and if i didn't i definitely
heard it the first
five times.

.but the funny thing is
i am totally that person.

.i started laughing
shortly after
getting so annoyed
because that must
be the way
husband feels
after i worry in his ear
over and over
and over
the same thing.

.i worry.

.i say thank you 17 times.
.i say did i offend you 50 times.
.i say sorry even more.

.but how much is too much?.
.how much is annoying?.

.i don't know when my
worrying shall settle.

.but i hope it's soon.

.because i think i'm getting
too old for this
kind of stress.

.haha.



PhotobucketPhotobucket 

No comments: