.more about husband and me.

.roy's ruff drafts: a ruv retter.





.dear fwriends
and rweaders..
.thrank you for reading
this post.
.now that mom has
finarly let me use the
puter i frink
you will get to 
hear from me mores.


.dear car rides.
.you don't scare
me anymores.
.mwotorcycles have
won the battle.


.dear stwarbucks.
.you are vwery smelly.
.but thank you for all
the neat people to watch.
.and new fwriends you
helped me make.


.dear mom and dad.
.why did you name
me roy?.
.evweytime i tell
someone my name
they smwile and laugh.
.is this a good thing?.


.dear bwirds.
.i think i know why
mommy loves yous so mwuch.
.your tweetering is 
mwhy favorites.
.don't worries i won't
ever twy to eat yous.


.dear lwadies
and gwents.
.i know i am qwite
the chwarmer.
.is it my tell rwaggle?.


.dear chwarleston.
.i thwink we are going
to be gwreat fwriends
because you're warm like texas
and mom fwound a doggy
park by the battewrys.


.dear jwust dad.
.i miss yous.
.come to our new home soon.


.dear jwust mom.
.no more coming
to stwarbucks without me.
.all the pweople like
me betters and want me here.


.dear pwillow and bed.
.i am coming to
get in yous right aways.
.don't you worries.


.dear fwriends agains.
.until next twimes.


.rots of ruv
and ruffs.

.ruv yous.
.roy.



PhotobucketPhotobucket 

No comments: