.more about husband and me.

.until today.



.seriously. .waking up to this little guy is the best.

.today i got to spend
my day with 
high school students.

.it was quite fun.

.i don't think i've
mentioned it previously
but i am choreographing
a piece for high school dancers.

.up until this
point i kind of had
mixed feelings
about the whole thing.

.the way my piece was turning out.
.how different choreography
for a high school is rather than a studio.
.the bounds of educational rules.
.etc.
.it's been driving me bonkers.
.bonkers.

.every time i left
i felt as though the next
rehearsal would
be my first rehearsal again.

.that is.

.until today.

.today it all started 
to come together.

.i feel extremely proud
of the girls
and their hard work.

.it's coming together
so lovely,
so naturally,
so real.

.and when that
happens you can't
help but be 
inspired.

.you can't help
but be happy.

.i can't wait to
see it on stage in
a few weeks.



PhotobucketPhotobucket