.more about husband and me.

Well guys...


We made it. 

12 Finals and a 15 hour car trip later. 

We arrived in the state of TX Friday at around midnight. I must say my husband is a trooper and I probably took a little advantage of his goodness and slept most of the way here. That's probably why right now on this lovely Sabbath he is doing this. 
And me being the kind wife I am did this... 
And this...















For atleast the first 6 weeks of summer this will be our pad. Check it out.




















So far I must say that nothing is bigger in Texas but I'll let you know if I find anything. 

4 comments:

Nolo and Lauren said...

Sooo... I totally didn't know ya'll moved already. Where in Texas are you? Both Nolo and I are from the Houston area, but have friends and family all over the state (Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Lubbock, etc.) Drop me a line on facebook with more details. Miss ya'll.

bev said...

Jenna, looks good. miss ya!

mare said...

congrats on making it there girl. love you!

Cam and Ali said...

whatttt tx?! details???!!