.more about husband and me.

.this blog.



This post may become long winded so don't say I didn't warn you.

Here, if you feel like you are becoming faint just take a look at this instagram beauty 
that I had the pleasure of enjoying on my birthday last week while in utah. 




If you are a reader that has been around for a bit then you know that I have 
changed around our blog almost monthly for a while now. 

It just hasn't felt right and I could not figure out what it was.

Well I think I have finally figured it out.

I am done playing the blogging game. 
 I don't want to be the famous wife and mommy blogger.

It works for some. 
Some do it beautifully and they have been around for so long they have learned how to do it with dignity.
But it doesn't feel good for me, or us, anymore.
And it has become so annoying.

I can show you our life through our passions.

I want this to be a place where you can be inspired
because I am inspired and Jordan's inspired
and we are inspired.

I want to share our photography, mostly mine because pharmacy school is like a death sentence,
 and document it so that I can go back to it and see how much
I have grown and be reminded of those that have pushed me to become better.

 So from here on out the main purpose of this blog will be to document my photography.
I didn't want to completely cut husband out because he is the most vital part of my life
so you can bet your bowtie you will be seeing him around.
His lens are important too. 
I mean he can't see without them.

And lets not forget roy, he will be around also.
He is my best model. 
Sometimes.

So be prepared for more changes
and we hope you'll stick around if you like.



Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments: